Considered Giveaway quick start command

• Need thousands of active Discord server members (affordable paid advertising)? Email discord@lunarisx.com or contact TR3NT#0019 on Discord.
Status
Not open for user replies
Aug 16, 2020
Discord
naptail#0001
Hi. I am the premium user of the bot and i want to ask devs to add giveaway quick start command.
For example: *gstart (time left) (number of winners) (message req) (voice req) (role req) (invite req) (server req) (prize)

So i go to my #Giveaways channel and i start the giveaway in that channel with only one command: *gstart 30m 1w 0tm 0vm @regulars serverlink 10$p

I need this because i do couple giveaways every time that i stream and it will be easier for me to copy-paste rather than to start the giveaways manually and loose a lot of time.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
USA
Discord
yo mama˞˞#42069
i think it imposible because bot will dont know what is bypass role and what is bonus role

Status
Not open for user replies
AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to ensure that nothing is broken, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Click here to invite the bot.

Click here to get support for Santa Lunar.

I've Disabled AdBlock